Tips for Mozilla Firefox
Are you tired of clicking your way around on a Web browser?
Download Mozilla Firefox and convert
your favoriate bookmarks from IE to Firefox.
Loading multiple web sites with a more secure browser
- Click on firefox
- Open your favoriate site1
- Press 'ctrl' and 't' to create a new 'tabbed window', then open
favoriate site2. Repeat this step to bring up as many your want.
(of course, don't overdo.)
- Click on 'Tools' -> 'Option' -> 'Use Current Page' (this
will set up your default home pages with the above web sites.)
- Now you can kill firefox and bring it back again.
- All the above web sites will be loaded automatically.
- Press 'ctrl' and 'PageUp/Down' to move the other tabbed windows.
- Press 'ctrl' and 'F4' to kill the current tabbed window.
There are other nicer features can be found right