Khvoax Isefng

Seeing a Doctor
看醫生



Kafng isw, lie hQr.

Hello Dr. Chiang.

江醫師, 你好.



Libbeeng, lie karm u tQfui bQo-sofngkhoaix?

Libbeeng, are you not feeling well?

立明, 你有哪裡不舒服嗎?



Kafng isw, mxzay si afnzvoar?  Goar zoeakin sisoong thaukhag hinhiin.

Dr. Chiang, I don't know why.  Lately, I've been feeling dizzy all the time.

江醫師, 不知道為什麼, 我最近時常頭昏.



Libbeeng, lie ee khieseg khvoax`khylaai mxsi cyn-hQr.

Libbeeng, you're not looking very good.  

立明, 你的氣色看起來不太好.  



Chviar lie ciofng lie ee zhuix khuy`cide, ho goar ka lie kiafmzaf`cide.

Please open your mouth so I can look inside.

請你將你的嘴張開, 讓我給你檢查一下.



Lie ee na'aau ang'aang. KhQfleeng si hoat'iam ee khoarn. 

Your throat is red, it is possible it's infected. 

你的喉嚨紅紅的, 可能是發炎.  



Goar khvoax lie si kafmmo`tiQh laq. Lie ee bagciw-khof ma o'of.

I believe you've gotten a cold.  Your eyes look dark.  

我看你是感冒啦.  你的眼圈也黑黑的.



Lie zoaekin karm lorng khuxn bQo-hQr?

Have you been having trouble sleeping?

你最近是不是常常睡不好?



Kafng isw, goar zoeakin cyn-bQ'eeng, ma khaq-zhauhoaan.

Dr. Chiang, I've been very busy lately and have been worrying.

江醫師, 我最近很忙, 也很操煩



Sofie u sva'sixjit lorng khuxn bQo-hQr laq.

I haven't slept much in the last 3-4 days.

所以有三四天都睡不好啦.



Libbeeng, sitbiin si Qe phahphvae sinthea.

Libbeeng, not sleeping will harm your health.  

立明, 失眠會對身體不好.



Lie tiQqaix cixnliong pofbiin, ma tiQqaix khaq-ciap uxntong ciaq hQr.

You have to try to sleep more, and exercise regularly.

你要盡量補睡, 也要時常運動才好.



Lie ee theftang bQo-zengkaf ma bQo-kiafmciQr. Afnny cyn-hQr.

You haven't gained weight nor lost weight. That's very good.

你的體重沒增加也沒減少, 那樣很好.  



Lie karm u saux`bQo?

Have you've been coughing?

你有沒有咳嗽?

 

BQo, goar bQo-saux.  Mxkuo, goar kafmkag gaor ee na'aau

tviaxtvia siQfkhoar gviaugviaw.

No, I haven't been coughing.  But my throat always feels a little ticklish.

沒有, 我沒有咳嗽.  



Laai, goar chviar hoxsu ka lie thiuhuiq kaifmzaf`cide.

Come, I'll ask the nurse to draw some blood for testing.

來, 我請護士給你抽血檢查一下.

  

Suxnsoax ka lie niuu lie ee hiet'ab kab unto. 

At the same time, she'll take your blood pressure and temperature.

同時給你量你的血壓和體溫.



Wn`Siensvy, chviar lie ka lie ee chiwngr kngr`khylaai.

Suxnsoax ciofng lie tQrchiuo ee kunthaubuo tvi ho aan.

Mr. Wn, please roll up your sleeve and make a tight fist with your left hand.

溫先生, 請你把你的袖子捲起來. 同時將你左手的拳頭握緊.



Goar bQeq iong ciafm zhaq lie ee tQrchiuo ee huihkwn laai thiw citsut'ar huiq.  

I'll draw a little blood from your left arm (vein).  

我要用針插你左手的血管抽一點血.



Lie Qe kafmkag siQfkhoar zhagzhak kab thviarthviax.

You'll feel a little prickle and a little pain.

你會覺得有一點刺刺和痛痛的.



Wn`Siensvy, zef si isefng khuy ho lie ee iQqar.

Mr. Wn, this is the medicine your doctor prescribed for you.

溫先生, 這是醫生開給你的藥.



Chviar lie itteng tiQqaix ciaux svatngx ciah.

Please take it after each of your three daily meals.

請你一定要照三餐吃.



Qexkix`tid ox, mxthafng khangpag ciah ciaq hQr.

You have to remember, don't take the medicine on an empty stomach. 

要記住喔.  不要空肚吃較好.



Afnny, lie ee paktor ciaq bQexthviax.

This way, your stomach won't hurt.

那樣你的肚子才不會痛.



TQsia lie.  Tviu'SiQfciar.

Thank you, Ms. Chang.

謝謝你, 張小姐.